Thursday, May 1, 2008

New Pictures












Here are a couple of pictures of Victor, my great nephew.
I haven't been able to get to Florida to visit him yet, but I can't wait! Dawn says he's a really good baby and a good sleeper.












Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

This is my niece Mary with Zoe. Aren't they the cutest?? Zoe turned one in January, and Mary and Todd are expecting their second in October. More grandchildren for my brother to SPOIL ROTTEN!! LOL I told him his life would change when he had grandchildren and now he knows what I meant!




























Dale and Jenn had a dining out ceremony to go to last month.
Jenn is missing from the picture but Dale (middle) looks pretty sharp in his dress uniform.











I just had to show you all a picture of the house that Dale and Jenn bought in CA. What a beauty... I have my room all picked out. It has a pool and spa in the backyard, so you know where to find me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful family and beautiful house. Cool blog too!

Beadsme said...

Gorgeous fellas you have in your family. And that house Wow. Please let me win the lotto soooon..