Thursday, May 17, 2007

Staying home for awhile

Unfortunately, I'm under the weather at the moment, so my trip to Ohio is on hold. I've learned over the years that I can plan all I want but some things are out of my control. So, I'm homebound for the duration of this flareup. Hate it when I have to go back on steroids and antibiotics. They just seem to sap the vitality out of me.
I tried walking on the treadmill today, made it about 1/2 mile and had to give it up. Maybe I can do it a little longer tomorrow.

I have about five sets of jewelry ready to put up on etsy. I sold four more yesterday, so I need some replacements. The hardest thing about posting the items is getting good pictures of them. Since customers can't hold the items, the old adage, "A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS" holds true.

I really need to get a little more creative with the images.

0 comments: