Saturday, May 24, 2008

Washington DC... I love this place...

Well, my last trip to DC was a riot. First of all, I got to see all three of my sons AND three of my grandchildren. I was there for about 10 days, spending time with Dale and Jenn before they embark on a 2000 mile move to the west coast in June.

David came to DC one weekend and Brian with the grandkids came the next. We had a lot of fun and visited a lot of monuments.

You can't have a great visit without lunch at the mall.

Chase, Brian, Alexa, Mason, Dale and Jenn



How cute is Chase, here with a Gitmo bear Uncle Dale brought from Cuba.

Mason, Alexa and grandma enjoyed eating our favorite Jelly beans from Aunt Jenn's stash. The licorice were the best.


Brian took the kids to the playground behind Dale and Jenn's townhouse.

I don't remember if Brian is packing or unpacking...



Mason was having fun taking pictures with my camera. I think he may just have a director's eye. Here, Chase and I are wavying to Mason who is out in the driveway. Not bad huh???


Here we go on my last Harley ride for awhile. Jenn, Dale and I took a nice, long ride to a Virginia winery called The Winery at La Grange.



Isn't it beautiful???

Dale with his new camera, which by the way helped me get his old one. Thanks David for helping him buy it!!

We actually got to go into the holding room of the barrels.

1 comments:

Jeweled Blossoms said...

Awww! It looks like you and your family had a wonderful time on your trip. :)