Friday, January 16, 2009

Looking back at 2008



Maddie has this beautiful dress to wear for school pictures.

This is one of our many lunches in Ohio.
Maddie, Chase and Alexa smile for the camera.


Mason and Chase, Alexa, Madison and Morgan.
This is one of my favorite pictures of my grandchildren.


Look at those angelic faces and sweet smiles. I am so blessed.

Aren't they the cutest bunch of kids you ever saw??? I love my time with them and I think their smiles tell you they love it too!!

This picture was taken in October.
It doesn't happen often that I have all three sons together AND my grandchildren.

Back row: Kim, me, Dale, David
Middle row: Alexa, Morgan and Mason
Front row: Brian, Maddie and Chase




Dale visited us not long after he moved to California
The Air Force sent him to school in Alabama and he drove up for the weekend.


HALLOWEEN 2008 Two Witches!!!!




CHRISTMAS 2008



Chase, Alexa and Mason

Did santa bring someone a new outfit???


Mason and Chase make sure there are cookies for santa.....


Maddie and Morgan fill the big guy in....they weren't naughty....


Grandma and Grandpa got a wonderful visit after Christmas.
What a great present!

0 comments: